CanadianLivestock Records Corporation
This is a new premium service which allows breeders to register their animals over the telephone by simply giving this information to the CLRC Registrar. If everything is OK, the animals will be registered on the spot and the certificates can be in the mail within one working day. Written Applications for Registration will not be required.
What you need for Telephone Registration
- An approved Telephone Registration agreement.
How to Use Telephone Registration
- Please have your credit card and all the breeding data for the animals which you wish to register at your finger tips before you call CLRC.
- It is not necessary to complete Applications for Registration but you may be more comfortable if you do so. It is up to you.
- Telephone CLRC at (613)731-7110 on weekdays between 8AM and 4PM Eastern Time.
- Explain that you wish to register animals by telephone.
- The CLRC Registrar will request the necessary information and ask for confirmation on spelling etc.
- The Registrar will quote the fee and provide the registration number if the registration can be approved.
- The Certificates of Registration will be in the mail within one working day.
Registration Fees Applicable
Regular registration fees plus the rush service fee (if your association has a rush service fee) will apply.
This service will not be available for any breeds using diagrams or photographs for identification.
Breeds allowing Telephone Registration in Canada
North American Piedmontese
Telephone Registration Agreement
Please click here to display the Telephone Registration Agreement (PDF File) When it is displayed on your screen, it can be printed on your own printer by using the File drop down menu in your browser.Please complete the agreement in triplicate and mail it to your Breed Association office. When it is approved, you will receive one of the copies back as confirmation. At that point, you can use Telephone Registration without the need of written applications. The agreement is in effect for an indefinite period of time and does not need to be completed again. This is same agreement used for Electronic Registration and approval will allow you to use both services if available for your breed.